Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Here I'm Back!

Wow! It's been 3 years! Hahaha. I know no one will read this except me. But I am sooooooo excited to write again!

After so many years of adapting myself into the new world of deep relationship, now here I am. I am ready to reflect my life in my blog posts. 3 years without any single blog post made me kinda lost. I don't feel fulfilled when I wrote any Instagram caption. I feel like I am too serious in that platform. When I post some poetic caption, one of my friend will expect that I am in love. Moreover, I can't show off anything in my life. I don't think that what I have can impress them much. But who cares by the way. Lol.



What ever platforms I tried in the past, my feeling somehow is always missing my blog. I think I am going to try posting many silly posts, of course weird things as usual. My obsession into poetic words still remain the same, as well as my unstable emotion.

It's a very nice to come back again to blogspot! Hopefully, this platform will sustain in the middle of massive changes that happens to the world.

Let's write again! Whoooh!

0 comments:

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

Quote

Bermimpilah karena Tuhan akan memeluk mimpi-mimpimu (Andrea Hirata)